Monday, October 24, 2005

corpse bride storyboards


Here is a little selection of the boards i drew for Corpse Bride . As you can appreciate posting a whole sequence would be time consuming for me as i can't work out how to post them on mass ( i tried last night for 3 hours and couldn't get them to run in sequence - they shouldn't let me near computers !) . it would also be a bit tedious to look at after you've viewed the first few.
Anyhoo , i've picked out some early ones that i subsequently redrew many times . this sequence snippet is when victor arrives in the land of the dead ( in the town square and not in the pub as he does in the film )

6 comments:

John said...

Your Blog. It's educational. This may be of interest to you to stop at risultati scommesse . You'll find only risultati scommesse

Nick Sung said...

These are awesome Dean! I saw a few of your panels from Tarzan II years ago and they just blew me away. I'd love to hear more about your process.

Really great stuff!

Virginia Valle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lupo said...

Oh man, you´re a lucky guy!! you´re draws are awesome, you´re great

Mike Bonales said...

Fantastic!! I like your style very much!! It´s near mine.

Smook said...

These are just fantastic! Great posing and acting! Like Nick said, I'd love to hear more about your process!

Looking forward to more of your board work!